Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, November 24, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 11.24.17









Greetings, and welcome to Best Of The Weekend
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
 We went to my cousin's house, and I made the turkey.
I'm curious - do you stuff your turkey?
I don't -- I'm too afraid I'll poison everyone with salmonella.

Unfortunately, however, I did stuff myself --
I love Thanksgiving food, so there's no way I can resist seconds 
after waiting all year for it. 
Truth be told, right now, I'm feeling very thankful for leggings!
 
And now, a bit of business -- 
Would you like to be a co-host at BOTW?
If you are interested, please fill out this brief form (just three questions!), 
or, leave me a comment below, 
or email me at mstoodygooshoes36@gmail.com.
We'd love to hear from you!

 Ready, Set, Party!



 We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!



 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Last week's most clicked:


5 Things I Learned From My Grandma | Drugstore Divas



 A few of my favorites from last week:



Forbidden Black Rice Mango Salad | Healthy Helper


 21-Day Fix Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies | CarrieElle



Simple Rustic Farmhouse Thanksgiving Table Setting | Giggles Galore



Newport, Rhode Island In The Off Season | Calypso In The Country



If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!


6 comments:

  1. I do stuff my turkey...but I also eat cookie dough with raw eggs in it and so far I haven't killed anyone, LOL Have a great weekend, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend. Always appreciated. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like stuffing cooked in the bird at all but I do like to quarter an onion, a lemon and put a few sprigs of fresh rosemary inside for added flavor and smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature of my Newport post! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.